KPOP '97 line hotties

Where do I begin? I have a weak spot for maknae(s) and the '97 line is the cream of the crop. It started with my ultimate bias wrecker JUNGKOOK of BTS. He sped right into my heart like the Shinkansen. I didn't think it was possible to fall deeply in love at first sight, but all things are possible. 

Without further adieu, here are my fave '97 line hotties ~ enjoy!!! 


BTS (Bangtan Boys)
JUNGKOOK 
September 1 - Virgo







GOT7
BAMBAM 
May 2 - Taurus




YUGYEOM
November 11 - Scorpio





SEVENTEEN
DK (Seokmin)
February 18 - Aquarius






MINGYU
April 6 - Aries





CHA EUNWOO 
(Lee Dong-min)
ASTRO
March 30, 1997
Aries













credits ~ Google Images, my personal folder, misskpop.weebly.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 hot Asian actors over 30 (Japan)

eye-candy: KENTARO SAKAGUCHI 坂口健太郎