1.23.2021

eye-candy: CHA EUN WOO 차은우


 

stage name: CHA EUN WOO 

hangul: 차은우

real name: LEE DONG MIN 이동민

birthdate: MARCH 30, 1997

birthplace: GUNPO, GYEONGGI PROVINCE, SOUTH KOREA

height: 6 FT 0 IN (183 CM)

blood type: B

Zodiac sign: ARIES

Zodiac flower: HONEYSUCKLE

Chinese Lunar sign: YEAR OF THE METAL OX 

agency: FANTAGIO

group: ASTRO

position: VOCALS & VISUAL OF THE GROUP

occupation: SINGER, ACTOR, MODEL

fun facts

  • When I saw ASTRO live in concert at KCON 2016 in LA, Eunwoo caught my eye on all the posters inside the convention center, so naturally, he became my first bias in ASTRO. Eunwoo is unbelievably gorgeous in real life. ^_^ 


  • Eunwoo is one of BTS JUNGKOOK's best friends ~ the gorgeous '97liners
  • The gorgeous famous '97liners ~ EUNWOO, JUNGKOOK, JAEHYUN (NCT), BAMBAM (GOT7)

  • My favorite MV of ASTRO where I believe Eunwoo shines the best is "All Night" - ok Eunwoo shines in every MV to me XD






biography from Wikipedia
photo credits Google Images, Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment