7.18.2020

[sad news] Haruma gone too soon!


A life cut short! MIURA HARUMA passed away today in a suspected suicide. My heart is very heavy hearing this news. TTTT Haruma made me fall deeper in love with J-Dramas. I first saw his handsome face on his 2007 movie "Koizora" yet I truly fell in love with his brilliant acting skills. He became my ultimate bias from then on. 
Haruma is not only a gorgeous face but an amazing actor and singer too. He even starred as the most beautiful "Lola" on the hit Broadway musical "Kinky Boots". He brought Lola so much life that I even wanted to wear those red high-heeled boots. 
His accolades surpass him at a young age. He has the most infectious smile that lights up the world (my world for sure). 
I can't believe I am writing a memoir for my ultimate Japanese actor bias. I really, really love him. TTTT 
I will forever miss his smile, his gorgeous face, his amazing talents. This really hurts! TTTT He was sad in leaving his 20s behind but was excited about turning 30 (he said this one of his interviews). I am very excited to celebrate his 30th birthday ~ I never forget his birthday even if I don't post much on this blog. I always celebrate his birthday with a smile, a prayer, and a cupcake (or boba). 
I know this should be about Haruma, but he filled my younger years with joy, excitement, and laughter. He gave me strength when I was going through some dark days. I wish I could have been there for him, as he was for me. He will never know the impact he had on my life. I always look forward to a drama or movie or even an album that he will release. Now I won't have that. TT 
I will never know what kind of hardship he bore, but I always loved him. I wish there was a way that I could've conveyed that to him. 

Dear Harumacchi, 
I'm sorry that you had to endure hardships that you cannot bear anymore. I wish I could have lightened that burden with you. Thank you for sharing your talents, your smile, your life, your happiness and sadness with me (and all your fans). Your thirty-years here on Earth was not enough. I wished it was longer but if you are in a beautiful, peaceful place full of love and joy; where there are no more tears and hardships - then I am very happy for you my love. I will miss you forever. No words can truly express how much it hurts that you are no longer here. Haruma, you did well. Rest in peace now my darling. I love you forever!! Stay gold! TT xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment