3.09.2018

HBD Yoongi Oppa!!

I don't' even know where to start because I'm just excited to celebrate SUGA aka Yoongi Oppa :)) 25th (26 in Korean age) birthday!! He is definitely one of my bias-wreckers in Bangtan. My original biases were JUNGKOOK, V, and JIMIN (the maknae line). Then as I get to know my boys deeper and deeper, my bias wreckers also changed. 

I fell in love with SUGA when he told an ARMY that no matter your age, I am your Oppa!! Aww, my heart just melted because not all ARMYs are under the age of 18 (as some speculate), more ARMYs are in their 20s, 30s, and 40s and well into 50s (I'm sure). So for SUGA to say that it breaks all walls and barriers to being an ARMY and fangirl. It shows that he is intelligent, mature and conscientious because he thinks of all ARMYs as a whole. That being said, I just love a REAL MAN!! ^_^ 


HAPPIEST 25TH BIRTHDAY
TO THE ULTIMATE PRODUCER,
RAPPER, HYUNG of BANGTAN,
OPPA of all ARMYs
SUGA aka
AGUST D aka
YOONGI!!! 

I wish for your great health, a more great inspiration for writing beautiful music, all the joy, all the love and to reach even your most impossible dreams to come true. I will always be here to support you and the whole Bangtan! xoxo 


1 comment: