3.05.2018

HBD Hobi!!

This post was sitting on my draft for 3 weeks since I wanted to post my fave pics of J-HOPE simply Hobi to me. :)) It worked out well since he dropped his HIXTAPE a few days ago and I was just listening to it this whole time. I love it, so check it out on Soundcloud (if you haven't yet!). 

{BELATED} HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO BTS and ARMY'S RAY OF SUNSHINE - OUR ONE AND ONLY J-HOPE!!! ^_^
FEB 18, 1994

I'm so very proud of you Hobi for overcoming obstacles. Since I've been an ARMY, I was there with you when other fans were rude to you and made you feel unloved. I'm sure that affected your confidence in finishing your mixtape but throughout 2017 and all the love that was showered upon you and our boys, you have shown them just how good you are as a rapper and songwriter too. I'm just so proud of you!! I LOVE YOU MUCH!!! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment