2.26.2018

KPOP '90 line hotties

I kinda started backward LOL - so I figured might as well do it right. So I'm starting with the nineties baby!!! ^_^ Now I'm sure there are some KPoP male idols that I'm missing but I'm making the list of my faves, but feel free to comment them below. Enjoy!! 


EXO
XIUMIN

MARCH 26 - ARIES






BIGBANG
SEUNGRI

DECEMBER 12 - SAGITTARIUS






HIGHLIGHT 
(former BEAST)
YOSEOB 
JANUARY 5 - CAPRICORN






GIKWANG
MARCH 30 - ARIES






SHINee
JONGHYUN 
(APRIL 8, 1990 - DECEMBER 18, 2017)

*My heart holds a special place for this great guy. 
I will miss his infectious smile, his angelic voice, his masculine yet graceful dancing and his music. 
He brought me so many smiles and great memories in my love for KPoP. 
You will never be forgotten! ILYSM JONGHYUN!*










credits - Google Images




No comments:

Post a Comment